- Credit Report
- Mortgage & Investment
- Mortgage Basics
- Seller Financing
- Sell Mortgage
- Sell Mortgage Options
- How To Sell Mortgage
- Discounted Mortgage
- Typical Seller Financed Mortgage
- Sell Mortgage FAQ
- Creating a Saleable Mortgage Note
- What is your Seller-Held or Private Mortgage worth
- Calculate the Yield on a Discounted Mortgage
- Misleading Offers when you Sell Your Note
- More Misleading Offers when you Sell Your Note
- Private Mortgage
- Discounted Mortgage
- Commercial & Residential Mortgage
- Real Estate Investment
- S.A.F.E Act
|Estate Tax Calculator
|Estate tax calculator where you can enter your detials, such as your IRA/401k yield and contributions. You can also add after tax investments, life insurance, mortgage balance etc.
|After Tax Interest Rate Calculator
|After tax interest rate calculator. Enter the nominal mortgage interest rate, nominal after tax investment yield, as well as the marginal federal tax rate and the marginal state tax rate.
|Tax Deferred Calculator
|Tax deferred calculator. Enter your monthly contributions and beginning balance as well as estimated annual yields. You will then see a table of future estimations, as well as how long the balance will last with annual withdrawals.
|Roth vs. Traditional IRA
|Calculator to help you decide if the Roth IRA would provide an advantage over a deductible IRA.
|Capital Gains Calculator
|Calculate Capital Gains from a real estate investment.
|Armey Tax Calculator
|Armey tax calculator taking into account wage income, filing states, number of dependents and the flat tax rate. Compare results for Armey, Forbes and Gramm.
- Calculators Home
- List of all Online Calculators
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Qualification Calculators
- Real Estate and Investment Calculators
- Tax Calculators
- Tutorial: How to use a financial calculator
- Spreadsheet Downloads
- Use our Calculators on Your Website
- Tutorial 1: Calculate # of Payments Left on a Loan
- Tutorial 2: Purchase of a Mortgage at a Discount
- Tutorial 3: Calculate the interest rate
- Tutorial 4: Calculate the Payment Amounts on a Loan
- Tutorial 5: Calculate the Principal Balance Left on a Loan after Payments made
- Tutorial 6: Calculating the Original Principal Balance of a Mortgage